Purpose is How We Connect
What is your true purpose? How do you influence the people around you?
Whether we live in the city or not, our lives and happiness are affected by the choices and actions of others. Nick Seneca Jankel is an author, the founder of the leadership and personal development company Switch On. He helps people have breakthroughs and let go of mindsets and habits that no longer serve them.
Purpose is how we connect with the world most effortlessly in love, truth, and creativity; with heart, head, and hands all opened up to what is possible.
The African philosophy of Ubuntu, which means ‘I am what I am because of who we all are’ [struck me as a powerful] life philosophy. All of us live in a complex network of people and places, whether we can see it or not.
We are all interdependent. Ubuntu says that our joy is inescapably dependent on the joy of others. When we serve others and collaborate authentically, from love not strategy, we thrive collectively.
– Nick Seneca Jankel, author of Switch On
- What does ‘purpose’ mean to you?
- What do you want your purpose in life to be?
- How does your network of people and places impact you? How do you influence, enhance or affect the people around you? How does it feel?
- Is there anything you need to change about your choices in life in order to live with more purpose and joy?