New Year New You
It's that back-to-school time. New stationery sets, new shoes. New identity?
This quote has been in my draft folder for yonks. It obviously resonated with me at the time of noting it down (the whole fabulous book made me nod my head and smile). I am sure I wouldn’t have anticipated leaving my community, letting go of many possessions and some of the stories that have shaped me.
Tonight I am smiling at how prescient these thoughts were for the old me. I am beginning again. I’ll let you know how it works out.
Who are we if we leave our community behind? Who are we without all of our stories? Without all of our stuff? Who would you be if you could begin again?
- What does community mean to you?
- What are the stories that shape your identity? What no longer serves you?
- Are there any physical things you can let go of? What are you not prepared to part with? Why?
- Who would you be if you could begin again?
- Are you feeling the back-to-school vibe of September?